Seeking Discovery Club and Event Coordinator
Wine Club and Event Coordinator (Maternity Leave Contract)
Fort Berens Estate Winery is looking for a customer-service oriented and hard-working individual to fill the role of Discovery Club & Event Coordinator. The Fort Berens Discovery Club is growing rapidly and the Coordinator is responsible for creating a premium club experience for our members.
The Discover Club Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Coordinating shipments including sending pre-shipment notifications, processing member requests and exceptions, creating collateral inserts and packaging of the shipment
- Organizing member-only events in Lillooet, Whistler, Vancouver and other cities across Canada
- Creating bi-weekly newsletters and club related marketing collateral
- Extending our membership acquisition strategy and culture within the organization
- Training, mentoring and working closely together with the marketing and hospitality team
- Developing phone, web-based, and email campaigns to increase member engagement
This role allows for a flexible work schedule and a home office.
- Proven retail sales or customer service experience
- Experience managing a wine club considered an asset
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about wine, ISG/WSET level 2 preferred
- Strong technical skillset, MS Office, expert Excel skills and experience with WineDirect is an asset
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
- Must be at least 21 years of age with valid driver’s license.
This role is best suited to someone with initiative, who demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit, and who is customer service oriented.
Please note that this is a temporary, full time maternity leave coverage position.
We offer a 14-month contract starting Sept 1, 2018 and includes a part-time training period from Sept 1 till Oct 15 and a full-time term from Oct 15, 2018 until Nov 1, 2019. Compensation package will include salary, bonus, benefits and wine allowance.