We are looking for a Grounds Maintenance person
The person will be responsible for maintaining the gardens, lawns and non-productive area’s on the Fort Berens property. Activities would include:
- Weeding, mowing, irrigating, pruning and weed spraying;
- Repair & maintenance of the landscape equipment and landscape features;
We are looking for someone with:
- knowledge and experience working with plants,
- a flexible self starter who is able to work independently and
- someone that pays a lot of attention to details.
The person needs to be physically fit and able to work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
This job is part-time with seasonal hours, the majority of the work being in the spring and summer. Remuneration will be based on experience.
Please apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org