Riesling Reserve 2022

Add To Cart
/ each
Lillooet BC VQA
Wine Specs
Lillooet VQA
Enjoy this wine from 2024 through 2027. With optimal cellaring conditions, this Riesling will age well through 2028.
Bottling Date
August 8, 2023
Residual Sugar
Alcohol %
Wine Profile
Tasting Notes
An aromatic Riesling with tropical and yellow fruit notes including quince, with a touch of jasmine, ginger spice, and floral notes coming though. This wine has a sensational palate with a rich, creamy mouthfeel and a soft, yet crisp finish that lingers with flavour.
Vineyard Notes
100% estate grown grapes Dry Creek Vineyard (planted in 2009)& Red Rock Vineyard (planted in2019)
Production Notes
100% Riesling
Winemaker Notes
With cool nights during ripening, the 100% estate grown Riesling grapes were picked later in the season at optimal ripeness from our Dry Creek Vineyard and Red Rock Vineyard. The longer hanging time and cool nights added to the richness in flavour. 40% of the grapes were destemmed and crushed with 12 hours of skin contact for flavour. The other 60% of the grapes were whole-cluster pressed for added mouthfeel. A long and slow natural fermentation took place in a combination of 225L & 400L French oak barrels, and then the wine further matured for 9 months in barrels. 12% new French oak barrels were used, with the rest in neutral oak to retain the freshness of the wine.
Food Pairing Notes
This aromatic Riesling is a beautiful wine to enjoy with a sesame ginger stir-fry or pork with garlic and lemon.
398 cases
Other Notes

Product Reviews

Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product
Leave this field blank:

Get Connected

Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up-to-date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.

Subscribe Form

Opt into mailing list
Leave this field blank: